Wednesday 25 March 2015

Side Split Knits





With the weather as unpredictable as it has been recently I decided to do a post on my favourite Jumper at the moment, as per it's from H&M. The transitional seasons can be a tough time for fashion, like I want to wear sandals and dresses yet I probably should be wearing wellies and Coats - How do you combat that? With a jumper of course! This jumper is a beautiful stone like colour which makes it perfect for transitional wear and as the sleeves on it are mid-length it also has more of a summery feel to it whilst still being a relatively thick jumper. Also, it was £14.99! Like seriously how can you even complain?!




I decided to go casual with the look as I feel that's all what Spring and Summer is about, so decided to throw on my primark ripped skinnies, suede ASOS boots and my new Jeepers Peepers sunnies. 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Janes Wardrobe . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig