Wednesday 18 November 2015

Patterned Skirt


My camera is still broken so hence the minimal photos, there were three salvageable ones! Hey ho guess thats what happens when you put rent over lenses.... adult life. 

I'm literally loving being all snug and cosy in big knits at the moment, also they are literally the most flattering things ever like who even needs summer?! I'm also a fan of a lovely patterned skirt to add a bit of life to an autumnal outfit and I love thick tights they are so much more snug then jeans.

When I spotted this skirt in Zara I literally fell in love, the pattern on it is so beautiful and autumnal even with the colours and I really think I can wear this in the spring and summer as well. Also when a skirt is only £17.99 how can you even walk away from it???  It's such a lovely cord like material as well and it looks much more expensive then it cost - what I always look for in my clothing!

So if you are feeling a little bit of daytime glam I would definitely recommend a lovely printed skirt with a big chunky knit and some black boots!

Skirt - http://www.zara.com/uk/en/trf/skirts/printed-mini-skirt-c269213p2970512.html





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Janes Wardrobe . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig